I brought my car in for a insurance repair after getting hit by hail storm. The place looked top knotch so I told myself they must have a high repair standard.

After dealing with Brett he told me that all the repairs they will do will be 100% to my satisfaction and I informed him I only wanted OEM parts in which he said "No problem". I signed and dropped my car off.

2 weeks later I got my car back and I wasnt permitted to look at it until I paid my deductible which was a huge red flag. The rude lady at the front was pressuring me to do so because they were closing in 20 minutes.

I paid out of protest because I wanted to see my car and when I did the car looked pretty bad.

- The headliner was re-attached all crooked and was full if oil and dirt.

- They never changed my door weather stripping

- Had a broken sun visor

- Air bag clips were glued back instead of replacing them (all the clips were broken)

- The headliner access panel was cut to high heaven (they had the nerve they never touched it but the schematic clearly indicates that it is needed to remove the headliner

- Replaced my hood with a Non-Certified Aftermarket (its illegal to provide non certified parts on a insurance job) hood when we agreed that only OEM parts would be used. Plus the paint job on it looked like a rookie did it. Was rough, full of swirl marks and didnt fit correctly.

After bringing up all this with the manager (Danny) he told me I shouldnt be ungrateful and that my car got the repair it deserved for its age (not even off warranty). Then he was beign extremely rude with me when I contacted my insurance company to get it fixed again. Had to bring it in 6 times to have it fixed decently.

That place is full amateurs and liars

Had an Experience with Bemac Collision Group?

Comments